Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

My mom's blood pressure is 110/80. Is it normal?

She is 65 yrs old

• Edna

In general, normal blood pressure for 65 year old woman is under 120 systolic and 80 diastolic. Your mom's blood pressure is 110/80, and that's GREAT!

It's great, dude!!!

Her's is better than mine and I'm 26 lol! Go Grandma!! 💞

It sounds good to me.

That is in the "very good" range.

anything between 90-120/60-80 is normal even though 90 is pretty low its still fine unless having symptoms, I personally like it between 110-130, but her reading is very good.

• Eva

It's very good.

• Joe

Low-to-normal for a younger person.

*Very* healthy in a 65-year-old.  Good for her.

• Mark

For that age, quite normal. But she should talk with her doctor about getting a prescription to lower the systolic a bit.

might be normal for her, or it might not, depends on if she is having any symptoms from a lower BP, even though that is in the good range, for the elderly, it may be too low, stiffer arteries often need a higher pressure to get the blood through. its something  that has to be tailored individually.