pikachu asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

What's more likely pats 16-0 or Jets making playoffs?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Cory
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Best answer

Jets make the playoffs. That Pats offense is baaaaaad. They have been having a tough time against bad competition. They will likely lose against a better defense or even a mediocre one.

• Alice2 months agoReport

Sad overreach. Delusional at best. Ah, feels good to be 6-0

• 2 months ago

Pats only have one tough stretch, but other than that 4 game stretch their schedule is very easy.

• 2 months ago

Chances of any of them happening are slim to none. The Jets are not going anywhere and the Patriots are probably more concerned about getting to the postseason with a healthy roster than going 16-0. Teams that clinch early usually rest the starters, so I’ll go with the Jets making playoffs.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Jets making the playoffs is the more likely of the two. Of course the Jets aren't going to make the playoffs.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Pats 16 - 0 although neither is very likely. The opponents other than Buffalo are a combined 3 - 21 right now.

• 2 months ago

The Jets are 0-4 and only one team in the history of the 16 game schedule made the playoffs after starting 0-4, and that was the Chargers( sorry can’t remember what year). So I’d say it’s more likely the Pats will go 16-0 again.

• 2 months ago

The NJ Buttfumbles going 0-16 is the likeliest of scenarios.

• 2 months ago

New England undefeated. That isn't likely, but J-E-T-S making the playoffs is I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.

• 2 months ago

One still has a chance, the other doesn't. This one guy has been here talking about the Jets going 7-9 and getting mocked... even he doesn't think they can make the playoffs.

I don't think NE is going 16-0, but it's got a better than 0,3% chance.

• Andy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Patriots 16-0. Jets won't make the playoffs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.