How to get some apologies?

Every damn day at work a bunch of people end up owning me a damn apology.  What worse?  They never will give it to me!  I’m ready to go tell these people off but don’t know the best place to do it.  I was thinking maybe I could do it in the cafeteria, but some of these pricks leave for lunch.  Anyone have experience with this type of situation?

You beat the absolute **** out of them until they apologize.

• Eva

Something's wrong if you feel you are owed an apology every day. That usually means the problem is with you and not them.

Why should they apologize to you ? Details matter.

i would just talk to your manager about it

• Kenny

HR is not there to help the employees . HR is there to protect the company . No one is going to apologize unless they think they owe you an apology . Can you convince them ?

• Kyle

if it's directly affecting your work, productivity, and outcome, bring it up with your supervisor. have them facilitate and figure out what's going on so mistakes don't happen again. get everyone on the same page.

then if your supervisor doesn't feel it's an issue, then you know to do your job better, communicate well, and move on. work as a team. don't hold grudges.

• Frank

You will clearly NEVER GET ONE...and you are CRAZY.

Maybe call them all into one room, close the door and have a private discussion about it without letting everyone watch the show

• Brian

So, according to you, you get owned every day.

• Casey Y

So...even in your own home? That would imply the issue might not be with them...but with you...right?

Why does anyone owe you an apology....please explain.

I'm serious, we're talking about a workplace. Either there is an issue or you are too oversensitive...just trying to figure out which. If its an issue, might be for your manager, might be for HR...

Why don't you tell use what happened...I don't think anyone will be apologizing to you...