Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 1 month ago

Would I legally be able to name my restaurant "The Spicey Butthole" in California?

It'll feature thai, and Indiana curry dishes,  plus some Mexican dishes

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

kind of tacky but I guess you could try it.

Why not get creative and find a more obscure reference to the anus as the name.

there are probably some funny slang terms that would work too and not be quite so obvious.

I always think about the restaurant called Chi-Chi's which is a slang term for breasts in some Latin languages. I worked with a Mexican fella who died laughing when he found out we had a restaurant with that name.

Try for something like that for your restaurant name.

My vote is for The Spicy Keister.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/thesaurus/words+m...

• 1 month ago

The Spicey Tim would be better. (Thai, Indiana, and Mexican-).

• Sammy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Inflamed would be a more appropriate adjective.

• 1 month ago

I would name it Spicy Starfish ✨

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think this guy is either joking, to illicit a response, or a completelyclueless.

• 1 month ago

Not if you want people to eat there.

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well you would have to contact the people that register names?

You may have to alter the name slightly, Perhaps 'Buttle' instead of Butthole so its not changed too much, and still does'nt offend anyone.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did any of your mom's abortions other than you survive?

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Aw, you made a widdow joke........

• 1 month ago

You can name it "Satan's Diarrhea" for all anyone cares, just don't expect many people to work up an appetite after reading your sign. I get it, it's funny, and I myself would probably eat at a place like that, but not many others would. Kind of off-putting to have the word 'butthole' in the name. 

I mean, you can use a different name, get established, then change it. I know in Washington, there's a place called "Dick's" and their schtick is to "grab a bag of D-ick's," so yeah. That's funny, the locals love it, and it's catchy. 

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sure, but probably no one would go there. By the way it's "spicy", not "spicey".

• Mark
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It seems like a lot of people have faulty digestive systems. They stink up the toilet and react poorly to spiced foods.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.