Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Do you know that 95 percent of USA veterans can’t read or write?

It’s appalling that this is a secret topic that no one wants to talk about it. Starting back in 1978 when the United States Military could not find suitable troops to serve, they started snatching up homeless people and individuals from prisons to join the armed forces. This was known as Operation Gutter Sweep, mainly because many of those people were living in the gutter, and were intellectually impaired. The truth is that it does not require much intellect to run throughout the jungle or a sand terrain. However the end result is that only the top military personnel like Generals and Admirals know how to read and write. Don’t be surprised if someone doesn’t try to refute what I am saying, those are people who are complicit in the cover up.

You are very misinformed kind sir, it wasn't a specific operation that led to this problem You have to keep in mind that most of the people in the military has suffered some sort of brain injury or had/have drug dependencies problems. I didn’t know the rates were that high but lets not make fun of them and get them help.

what?  are you upset they wouldn't take you?

• Cee

Methinks the lady doth protest too much !!

And that kiddiewinks is your bed time fairy story from old Uncle utter bol~locks1

Do you know you are a troll? I can not believe anyone can be so stupid.

• audrey

Sorry. I have to call BS on that.

I'd like to see a proper source on this. With proper I mean not some vague blog entry of a conspiracy theorist, but an actual academical research.

So 95% of US veterans never made it past the 2nd grade?

• JetDoc

You're full of CRAP!

Ha ha ha. Propaganda is funny. They really brainwashed you there real good! Ha ha ha ha.

• Rick B

That is absolutely not true.