Anonymous

Mom moaning and masturbating loudly and knows I can hear? I’m so repulsed that I want to move out out? Is this normal behavior?  ?

My bedroom is right next to the only bathroom that we have in the house. I woke up to the sound of my mom in the shower moaning, “master master”.. and “AHHH OH YEAH”! I’ve never been so repulsed in my life. I want to move out! I cried even. I find that so wrong. I’m 18 years old and I obviously know what happened and I know I should ignore it and move on, but I can’t! I would never masturbate so loudly for her to hear me, so I feel like this is so wrong and unfair. Should I not feel this way? I feel like I have no one to talk to, so that is why I’m asking on  yahoo answers. Is the way I am reacting normal behavior? Help me please I’m so hopeless. She was the person I would talk to for everything, but now I almost hate her and want to cut her off completely.

Should I act like she’s gross? And ignore her?

How to I react? I don’t want to even look at her! 

Your mom is being very inconsiderate. You must talk to your mom about this. Otherwise she may not change. You should suggest to your mom that she could pleasure herself when you are not at home. If I heard my parents doing what your mom did, I will be very angry because I don't like to hear moaning noises and it's very disgusting. I have severe misophonia and certain noises and sounds makes me very angry and it makes me want to physically hurt the person who is making those annoying noises/sounds. The way you are reacting is normal. You must talk to your mom about this, don't ignore it. Because ignoring won't help and her moaning will continue to drive you crazy if you don't say anything.

If you are a female, its okay, just deal with it. If your a dude, run fast.

• Alan H

You have two choices.

Act as if you did not notice. OR

Speak to her about it. We all should be considerate of others

• Ricky

If I were you it's time to find roomates

Give yourself time to digest the experience. Like, a lot of time. The way you describe it makes it sound like it just happened this morning? Waaaay too early to be able to say you can't move on.

Do your mom a favor.

Find her a man so she doesn't have to finger her pu ssy hole in the shower.

The new man can bring her to his house and bang your mom's hole there

If it bothers you, you have choices:

Move out, you're an adult.

Or....talk to her about it. If she has no shame, why should you??