need help asap please awnser wifi windows 10?

built a computer just there turned it on and i used a ethernet cable to connect to the internet so i can download drivers for my Foktech Wifi Dongle, AC600 802.11ac Dual Band 5GHz Mini Wireless Network USB Wifi Adapter and i plugged it in but i couldnt turn on my wifi and i set is as turn on wifi manually and clicked on wifi but its not working please help

5 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

why not email support@foktech.com and include the details of your wifi adapter. They should be able to give you a download link for the drivers

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You'll need to pay someone to come over there to figure out what you have and how to fix it.

• 1 month ago

do you have the drivers already installed?

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

unplug Cat5 and wireless dongle, restart computer, wait until your desktop is up then plug the USB dongle in.. If you set it up correctly, you should get an wireless icon on toolbar next to time. Click it and select a network. If you don't get the icon, then reinstall software.

Since you have it set as manually, make sure it's turned on. Hold down Fn on keyboard and press key with wireless symbol, usually on top row of keys.

Alternately, buy a wireless PCI card and install internal hardware.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Check your router

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.