Masuwa asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 1 month ago

Evaluate the view that main aim of family is to meet the need of capitalism.?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Oiy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

private property rights.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The family unit is the basis of the economy. There is no real way of getting around that. George Gilder, a conservative economist showed that a generation ago. Most single guys work only as hard as they have to. I know several guys who literally work for only nine months of the year, and spend the remaining 3 months sitting on the beach getting drunk and chasing girls. When they run out of money they get another job. They have no interest in advancement or starting their own company and making a million. A single woman is a little more steady but most aren't much different. Only when the guy is tied down and forced to into a mold does he settle down and work his tail off. Taking care of the wife and kids becomes his focus, which is what the economy most desires.

• Alesha
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Don't let the freckles and red hair fool you, I've actually do crack a book on occasion.

• 1 month ago

How about learning to write in simple English so people can understand your actual question.

• 1 month ago

God established the family unit in order harmony with his purposes for the earth. (Genesis 1:27, 28) "And God went on to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them. 28 Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.”

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jeff
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

While I personally see families in less of a stark light, I can understand this viewpoint.

From an economic perspective it’s all about supply and demand. More kids means more money spent on goods and services by the parents and more adults in the future to purchase goods and services as well as supply the workforce.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.