Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 8 months ago

Do you hate that the recent Iphone models do not have a home button?

For me speaking, it makes me feel more uncomfortable for the fact that you have to tap on your screen in order to use your phone.

Any opinions? Do you hate that the new Iphones do not have a home button at all?

Nope I don’t find having no home button uncomfortable at all. I actually got used to it really quickly. At the moment I have to temporarily use an iPhone 7+ and I have actually found that I like having no home button better.

• Jake

no i prefer the notch its bigger

It means you can get a much bigger screen without having a home button. I'm not a fan of it so would like to see them bring out more models that do have home buttons, that's why I'm sticking with my iPhone 8 for as long as possible

Remove features and charge more. The secret to success

I think it's an improvement, but I agree that there should be an option for a model with it. Seems like apple are getting over their heads with the models.