Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

is liquid food healthy?

Yes, liquid food is healthy for us. You may have these foods and drinks: Water, Fruit juices, including nectars and juices with pulp. Butter, margarine, oil, cream, custard, and pudding. Plain ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sherbet. Fruit ices and popsicles. Sugar, honey, and syrups.

Yes, liquid food is healthy for us.

1) For good health, you should drink fresh fruit juice like watermelon juice, beet-carrot juice, pomegranate juice, kiwi juice, avocado juice and orange juice.

2) Drink 4 to 5 liters water throughout the day.

3) Eat fresh vegetables juices

4) Drink green tea before your breakfast

yes.

but fresh juice is helthy not of packed bottle. 

cucumber watermelon like fruits and vegetable also contain high amount of water that is also healthy.

Source(s): my experience of life

Depends what liquid food your talking about?

Soda is unhealthy. Some fruit juice is loaded with sugar unless you make it homemade in your own blender that way you know what is going inside it.

Yes much better than fried

Might be but it is gross

what type of liquid food

• .

Depends on what you are categorizing as 'liquid food'. Meal replacement shakes, for example, are usually very processed and full of artificial ingredients, so not nearly as healthy as real, less (or non) processed foods.

Overall, it's better to chew your nutrition/calories if possible. If you want to be more specific as to what type of 'liquid food' you're referring to, we can provide more specific answers.

Solid or liquid, it is all the same, calories for the body. I have 3 liquid meals per day and 1 solid, I am healthier than EVERYONE I know!!

Some are very healthy my friend.