Is it technically cheating if I used a condom?

This is not a joke  just a serious thing. My girlfriend caught me with her sister recently BUT I was using a  condom so I have told her that I was technically having sex with a piece of cheap rubber that  happened to be in her sister's vagina- not her sister. People tell me i'm stupid  but nobody can explain how i'm technically wrong! Does anyone here agree with me?

EDIT: Okay fine I wasn't actually using a condom when I cheated. But I would have had there been one there.

If you have sex with someone you are not meant to be with it's cheating whether you use one or not.

• Edna

No -- no one here agrees with you. Whether you used a condom or whether you didn't, you put your penis inside another woman's vagina - your girlfriend's sister, no less! Yes - you were cheating - big time!!!

You stupid cheater. Go to church. No sex before marriage.

• Mystic

You are either a troll, or a very uneducated person. If you have sex with someone else while you're supposed to be in a committed/monogamous relationship, then you're a cheater. It doesn't matter if you used a condom or not. It's 110% still disloyal and cheating. And with all people - her sister. If you're for real, all I can say is shame on you. You're a terrible human. I hope you learn from this mistake and learn the meaning of loyalty, trust and honesty.

You cheated no matter how you look at it. You touch kiss anything like that you cheated

• kelvin

no one on here is gonna agree with you

• audrey

No, no one agrees with you. Cheater.

• If a penis goes into a vagina protected or not, it's having sex. If you have sex with some one other then your girlfriend then it's cheating. It's still having sex even if you use a condom. By the way you can still contract herpes and HPV even if you use condoms.

• Jim1 month agoReport

I wish people would listen to us. There are far too many that answer who have no damned idea what they are talking about.

If someone stabbed you with a knife, are they innocent because it was the knife that penetrated you, not them? That is as plausible as your argument. You are mistaken, my friend. Time to man-up and accept responsibility for your actions.

You should listen to the people who are telling you that you are stupid. They are doing you a favor.