Is it technically cheating if I used a condom?

This is not a joke  just a serious thing. My girlfriend caught me with her sister recently BUT I was using a  condom so I have told her that I was technically having sex with a piece of cheap rubber that  happened to be in her sister's vagina- not her sister. People tell me i'm stupid  but nobody can explain how i'm technically wrong! Does anyone here agree with me?

Update:

EDIT: Okay fine I wasn't actually using a condom when I cheated. But I would have had there been one there.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If you have sex with someone you are not meant to be with it's cheating whether you use one or not.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No -- no one here agrees with you. Whether you used a condom or whether you didn't, you put your penis inside another woman's vagina - your girlfriend's sister, no less! Yes - you were cheating - big time!!!

• 1 month ago

You stupid cheater. Go to church. No sex before marriage.

• Mystic
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You are either a troll, or a very uneducated person. If you have sex with someone else while you're supposed to be in a committed/monogamous relationship, then you're a cheater. It doesn't matter if you used a condom or not. It's 110% still disloyal and cheating. And with all people - her sister. If you're for real, all I can say is shame on you. You're a terrible human. I hope you learn from this mistake and learn the meaning of loyalty, trust and honesty.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You cheated no matter how you look at it. You touch kiss anything like that you cheated

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no one on here is gonna agree with you

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, no one agrees with you. Cheater.

• If a penis goes into a vagina protected or not, it's having sex. If you have sex with some one other then your girlfriend then it's cheating. It's still having sex even if you use a condom. By the way you can still contract herpes and HPV even if you use condoms.

• Jim1 month agoReport

I wish people would listen to us. There are far too many that answer who have no damned idea what they are talking about.

• 1 month ago

If someone stabbed you with a knife, are they innocent because it was the knife that penetrated you, not them? That is as plausible as your argument. You are mistaken, my friend. Time to man-up and accept responsibility for your actions.

• 1 month ago

You should listen to the people who are telling you that you are stupid. They are doing you a favor.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.