Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

When did you know it was the right time to get a divorce?

When the slag packed up and left, no bother tho, stellas the only lass I need.

When she loaded the shotgun.

• KTJoe

Husband's girlfriend phoned our happy home on a cold winter nite to confirm there dinner plans.

Divorce is the worst, it really is. My first wife and I separated once, I initiated divorce proceedings due to her cheating online and being seemingly disinterested in me. After a year separation we made amends and got back together. Everything was ok for about 2 years but things slowly deteriorated and went back to the way they were. We separated again, but I could not let go. I wanted it to work so badly. But I knew deep down it was over, Months later she filed for divorce and was pregnant with another man's baby. Turned out she had been talking to him for some time.

It hurt like hell, but it was the right choice and I am glad she divorced me, because I just could not bring myself to do it. I am now in a much better relationship following a 3 year haitus from dating. You will know when it is time to let go, but it doesn't mean it will be any easier.

when my wife's lawyer delivered the papers. surprise!

God hates divorce.

Divorce causes more problems than it solves.

Unless it is for infidelity, you should not divorce.

Call 1-800-A FAMILY

They have an 80% success rate with couples who already had signed the papers....

Attend a marriage seminar with them before you give up on your marriage.

• Kelly

When I was living a better, happier life .. separate from him.

• David

I had caught my wife cheating on me several times. I filed for divorce, she pretended like she was genuinely sorry and wanted to work things out, etc. So a couple of years ago, I gave her a second chance.

Then a few months ago, a friend of mine sent me a screenshot of my wife's tinder profile. Then I knew it was the RIGHT time to get a divorce.

• David

When I found out that he was cheating on me with my secret boyfriend.

When I was a small child.

Whoops, that was when I knew it was the right thing to never get married.