How do i get this screw out of my dresser?

I want to change the dresser knobs but i can't get this screw out i used the drill and the screw driver.

What other tool should i use?

The question is very vague, so difficult to answer. You do not detail the problem sufficiently.  Is the knob still attached to the dresser ?  Is the knob on a drawer, and are you trying to remove the screw from inside the drawer ?  The real question is, what is it that is holding the screw so tightly?  It could be the drawer front (assuming that it IS a drawer), or it could be the knob, which may have had glue applied to secure the knob firmly to the screw.

I assume that you are unable to get a sufficient grip on the screw to break the seal, so you have to find some other way.  Is it a wooden knob, and are you discarding it?  If so, then the answer is to remove the knob from the screw, by using a saw to cut off the knob near to the drawer, and levering it away.  Once the knob is removed, the screw should come out easily.

If the knob is of metal, you may be able to get a good grip on it with a vice grip or mole grip, and then you turn the knob to remove it from the screw. 

If this is no help, try describing the difficulty in more detail.

Use a drill with a bit sized to drill a hole the size of the screw.

If the screw moves but won't back out, use a flat bladed screw driver under the head of the screw while you use the drill. What has happened most likely, is that the screw is not 'biting' into the wood of the dresser, and pressing a flat blade against the edge of the screw will give it something to work against and allow you to back it out.

You can also use a nail and push the screw out from the handle side.

A camera. I am giving advise and I am blind. So throw me a BONE with a pic?

Try vice grips to hang on to the screw while you hold the knob. If that doesn't work, saw the screw off at the long end.