Do you like Thai food? ?

My mother is Thai and she can cook the best Thai dishes ever. I’m half Thai, so all my life I was raised up on Thai food. It is very delicious and very tasty too. So, I’m just wondering if you all have ever tried Thai dishes before? If not, ya need to try it soon! You’ll fall in love with it! Especially if you can eat spicy Thai foods. Those are the best!  Thanks for reading y’all! 

• denise

I enjoy pad thai noodles and chicken satay also thai fish cakes too.

I like "yellow curry". (It's potatoes, carrot slices, and onions in a spicy sauce.)

Yes I do, thanks for asking. I haven't tried many dishes but I want to try every dish at my local Thai.

• Dark_Witch718 months agoReport

They have wonderful dishes to eat. Like the one that I mentioned in the post, called, papaya salad with sticky rice. That’s a good dish to try. And than there’s pad Thai. That’s good too. 

• Sparky

I don't like spicy foods, but I do like some Thai foods.

My favourite is Satay chicken or Beef mussaman curry.

I honestly hate it. What I've had has been far too light, leafy, soupy, even when it is meat based. I guess the flavors are interesting but I need something more substantial. If you want to put lemon grass and coconut on half a pig (just for me) then we're talking but bamboo chute soup just wont do.

• abdul

I love Thai foods too. I used to go everyday to a Thai restaurant called Thai fusion bar and grill. My aged father was very sick in a hospital that was just a couple blocks away, so I would eat there after visiting with him daily. I tried everything on the menu. My favorite was the lop' salad, sour, beef rare, medium spice with a side of sticky rice.

• Dark_Witch717 months agoReport

That does sound delicious! 

Yes, I do like Thai food especially Pork Pad Khing.

• Dark_Witch717 months agoReport

Yes. It’s delicious. My mother cook for me all the time.