How many humans have been killed via Planned Parenthood so far?

90 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Zero humans!

Fetuses, embryos are not considered to be human beings

• Jim1 month agoReport

Asshole.. WRONG. When a CHILD is viable at 22 freakin weeks.. then I'd say your comment is total and complete BULLSHIT.. next time just the hell up moron.

• 1 month ago

Inside someone else's body is none of your business, little SJW.

Source(s): Libertarian.
    • sirjester099
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Jim you prove again and again that you're just a troll. There is no need to call people names just because they are smarter than you are.. A baby is not a baby until it is able to survive and thrive outside the womb so get off the dumb pro life crap

• Tara
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In their 2014 Annual Report, PPFA reported seeing over 2.5 million patients in over 4 million clinical visits and performing a total of nearly 9.5 million discrete services including 324,000 abortions.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=VPygXde...

• Jim1 month agoReport

In total.. over 50 MILLION BABIES HAVE BEEN SLAUGHTERED since 1973. More than died in WWII, Korea & Vietnam.

• 1 month ago

1,000'S MAYBE 10,000'S

• Jim1 month agoReport

Over 50 MILLION babies have been SLAUGHTERED since 1973 Roe V Wade

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

alotttttttttttttttttttttt

• 1 month ago

I do not know of any actually killed by Planned parenthood, although they may have had some fatalities as most hospitals and clinics do. No more than the average hospital though. 

• Anon1 month agoReport

1/3 of deaths in US are from medical mistakes. A few less due to unseen complications during hospitalization, surgery. Good MD's will give odds and recommendations,no absolutes. 100% of abortions done are murder.

• 1 month ago

Not as many as have been killed in religious wars.

• LoudLon
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

I didn't blame anyone for anything. I simply asked would someone who is anti-abortion because of their religion also be anti-religious war? It's a very simple question, very much along the lines of "Are you one of the people who would still support Trump if he shot someone in the street?"

• 1 month ago

American Atheist has best answer

• Goldy Aluminy
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

"But anyone who says 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." (Jesus) Mat 5:22

• 1 month ago

about 8,000 a day and about 80 percent of those are BLACKS whom the democrits are trying to get rid of as many as they can.

• 1 month ago

lots about 800,000 per year

most of them african americans

just what the racist Planned Parenthood was started for, to murder black babies.

• How has it been debunked when most abortions today are done by black women

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.