al
al asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 1 month ago

Would You Rather Live Where It Is Constantly Winter Or Where It Is Constantly Summer?

Both, but then again where I live, it's usually hot.

Depends where the place is. If it is a place where it's a hot climate, like near or within the tropics, then constantly winter. If it is a place where it's a cold climate, like far away from the tropics, then constantly summer. 

• Aquarius 1011

In the latter, the very long days all the time would take some getting used to.

Constantly summer! If you feel like it, you can go out and chill by the pool with a drink in your hand. If not, well you can always go indoors and chill with zircon on.

Neither where i live in Australia it rarely goes below 0 Degrees C and a few days a year get to 44 degrees C

Prefer the cooler climates.

• audrey

Summer!  I hate being cold.

• A C

Winter.  Can't take heat and humidity.  Makes me feel like I'm dying. 

• Mintee

I live in Saudiarabia... it practically Summer 10 months out of the year.. it only gets cool in December and January.. in August it gets up to 120F, one time 125F...

Summer, but hopefully not at the Equator.

• chris

Summer!

I would rather sweat a little than freeze a lot!