What do you think about KATHY SMITH saying the Hell in a Cell match between Bray Wyatt and Seth Rollins wasn't awful and they saw it live?

Caps lock KATHY apparently was in the audience at Hell in a Cell 2019 and basically said Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins was the best Hell in a Cell match they'd ever seen.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That being said, Kathy Smith is a moron and that match was not good. Especially the finish. 

I don't know who she is but all I've gotta say is it was a horrible finish.

Should of just put someone else against Rollins and left the Fiend out of it lol

I NEVER SAID IT WAS THE BEST ASSHOLE, I JUST SAID IT WAS NOT AS BAD AS EVERYONE ELSE THINKS IT IS ASSHOLE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT APPARENTLY YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WRITTEN WORDS. AND MY NAME IS NOT KATHY

KATHY SMITH is my best friend on here. I wish I could have been there with her on a date. She is very sexy, and all of her opinions are correct. If she met me in person, I just know she would want me to impregnate her like Bobby Lashley and Maria Kanellis

Maybe its the only one they have ever seen. That would make it the best by default.

She’s telling the truth. She said it was the best that they’ve seen, assuming that they haven’t seen any other ones.

• Kathy Smith can go on WWE Network, You Tube, Daily Motion or Facebook and see pretty much every WWE Hell In A Cell Match that has taken place over the last 22 Years.

• She must live in an Alternate Universe where Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker 1997 and Mankind vs. The Undertaker 1998 never took place? Those were the first 2 Hell In A Cell Matches and are still my favorites. It's pretty hard for me to think of a Hell In A Cell Match as bad as the one WWE just did? I'd have to believe WWE Hall of Famer Pat Patterson was not involved in putting together this match? I would maintain that you can create a very violent match where neither Wrestler loses and both of them come out of the match with their reputations intact. As i said in response to another question, if the idea of this match was to begin the transformation of The Fiend into a Baby Face and Seth Rollins into a Heel, then The WWE Writing Team should have simply gone back and look at the Monday Night Raws' leading into WrestleMania XIII and WrestleMania XIII. Stone Cold Steve Austin and Bret The Hitman Hart showed how you successfully build up to and complete this type of switch.

Nothing, that's her opinion and she's entitled to it.The wyatt/rollins match wasn't awful, I thought it was fun apart from the ending but undertaker v mankind at king of ring 1998 will forever be the best hell in a cell match.

• Cory

Well she probably hasn’t seen very many