Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

I am being bullied by people on Yahoo. I have done nothing wrong. Why are ALL people so rude and judgemental? :(?

I asked a simple question, and people judge my grammar. I am ignoring everyone unless someone doesn't ALWAYS COMPLAIN

That is just how people are. People do that to me ALL the time!!! Honestly it is getting annoying.

• Alan H

To call ALL people rude and judgemental is rsther rude and judgemental.

Equally, it is quite simply not true.

Because freedom of speech says I can say what I want and I just do not like you and it's my choice.

Your Momma dresses you funny and you have bad breath and rotten teeth.

Well, people are sad and angry. Probably a lot more than you would think. Everyone is always thinking about themselves and being self critical to the point that they feel the need to be nasty. We tend to see ourselves as lower than others unless we feel like we have a good reason not to. Being mean makes them feel like they're making up for that they feel like it brings others down to their level.

Unfortunately some people seem to think that because their identity is protected from a computer screen that means they can be rude to people. I have had it myself. I asked a question on here on advice with my parents and the names I was called such as ...childish and foolish. I got insulted by this as all I wanted was advice not to be called names by someone who doesn't know me. Best thing to do is report or ignore. Just remember what the rude people say doesn't define you. Their opinion isn't always right.

• .

Because they can be (they either weren't brought up right or have their own insecurities, so take it out on other people). Report violations and then ignore them. Posts that aren't violations you can take what info is useful to you (if any) and move on. People online and offline may be rude or blunt, no way to psychoanalyze them all.

What is your knowledge seeking question about Friends?

So what's your actual question,and why are you posting it anonymously?

Many of them were redirected.

If you cant handle the types of answers you get when asking a question on here, then stop asking. It's life. Not everyone is nice and polite.

Human nature. Deal with it, or don't. You will ALWAYS have the right to commit suicide.