Daniel asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

do you think the fiend Bray Wyatt will win a title match and a belt again, or will he stay buried by WWE?

I think he will win the world title again for sure, they have invested alot into him..

However I don't think he will be remembered for his many title reigns, he will have a few throughout his career but be remembered as a great worker and entertainer like Kane.

Yes he will win the title again.

I don’t see them giving him the universal title, the little tiff he had with Seth Rollins is probably the closest thing they will do with him ... I’m interested to see how they use him and who he feuds with next

There is no hope for him. Only tna can save him at this point. If he were lucky aew or nxt would give him a shot, but they are not interested in wwe castoffs

After Hell in a Cell 2019, who knows.

For those saying Wyatt wasn't buried Hell in a Cell match showcased what was suppose to be an unstoppable monster having a Hell in a Cell match end in no contest because Seth Rollins was kicking the sht out of The Fiend which resulted in The Fiend being placed on a stretcher. If that's not the destruction of a character and burial I don't know what is.

1. HE IS NOT BURIED

2. HE HAS NEVER BEEN BURIED

3. IN REALITY HE COULD CARELESS WHAT YOU THINK

4. HE COULD CARELESS ABOUT A TITLE

He's not buried. He's one of their feature acts right now with or without a belt.

Wyatt hasn't been buried, he never lost at hell in a cell.Look for the fiend to become universal champion at survivor series and then the demon king wins the royal rumble, moves back to raw and faces the fiend at wrestlemania.