Do you make calls to customers at 7:30 at night out of the blue, to tell me that my e-mail is being compromised?

Yahoo does not ever call customers, any time of the day or night. So those are scam calls, probably phishing attempts.

• bubba

yes , yes I do , all you need to do is tell me 1. your mothers maiden name , name of your 1st pet , the street you were born on , you fav colour , your fav animal , your fav number , how many fingers you have on your left hand , and where you leave your spare key and i will sort it all out for you

• .

I don't, neither does Yahoo, but scammers do that

No, Yahoo doesn't do that, because that would mean that Yahoo actually gave a sh*t about its users. It doesn't. All we are to them is pairs of eyeballs to shove advertisements in front of. The call was from some scammer.

No. That was not Yahoo but a scammer. I hope you hung up on them.

no.......................

• Sharon

That is a scam. Yahoo doesn't call users about their accounts.