Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

How many people do not need the opposite sex and friends in their lifetime?

For example, some people like to be alone or for their own reasons, do not need the opposite sex and friends.

There are few people like this, but there are still people like this.

You might need a friend sometime in life but not the opposite sex unless you have kids.

I am married with a family but I actually feel much happier and contented when I am alone. I could easily have gone my whole life with nobody except for pet cats to keep me company. I hear about people in solitary confinement going crazy with loneliness but I just cannot understand that. I think i would enjoy it.

It's like this person doesn't know gay people are a thing.

You again>>>  you need to slow it down a bit..

I think all humans who are of sound mind, desire friends, and also affection.

Some people are a bit introverted, so they might need a break from people at times, but they are not in-human, and they aren't cold and calculating. They just prefer to spend a bit of time alone. My bf is an introvert, and he's very affectionate, but he also likes his alone-time.

I don't care what anyone tells you, everyone desires some sort of human contact and companionship at times - or often, depending upon the person

very few people are actually like that, most people want friends and the opposite sex because its a natural human need.

I would venture that 10% do not need the opposite sex, but I think a vast majority of people (90%) do want friends in their lifetime.

'Opposite sex' can be friends... they're not mutually exclusive.

Different people are different; some people need others around, others prefer to be more solitary.