Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

How many people do not need the opposite sex and friends in their lifetime?

For example, some people like to be alone or for their own reasons, do not need the opposite sex and friends.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best answer

There are few people like this, but there are still people like this.

• 1 month ago

You might need a friend sometime in life but not the opposite sex unless you have kids.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am married with a family but I actually feel much happier and contented when I am alone. I could easily have gone my whole life with nobody except for pet cats to keep me company. I hear about people in solitary confinement going crazy with loneliness but I just cannot understand that. I think i would enjoy it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's like this person doesn't know gay people are a thing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You again>>>  you need to slow it down a bit..

• 1 month ago

I think all humans who are of sound mind, desire friends, and also affection.

Some people are a bit introverted, so they might need a break from people at times, but they are not in-human, and they aren't cold and calculating. They just prefer to spend a bit of time alone. My bf is an introvert, and he's very affectionate, but he also likes his alone-time.

I don't care what anyone tells you, everyone desires some sort of human contact and companionship at times - or often, depending upon the person

• 1 month ago

very few people are actually like that, most people want friends and the opposite sex because its a natural human need.

• 1 month ago

I would venture that 10% do not need the opposite sex, but I think a vast majority of people (90%) do want friends in their lifetime.

• 1 month ago

'Opposite sex' can be friends... they're not mutually exclusive.

Different people are different; some people need others around, others prefer to be more solitary.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.