What is the best age to start having children?

The best age is when you have a JOB good enough to pay ALL THE BILLS and not be a burden on Tax Payers, a education greater then 11th grade preferably a 4 year degree in something you can actually use to get a job with.

When you are psychologically and financially able to

22 to 30 to begin a family of your own!

30-35 is a good age range to have children.

I don't know never had any girlfriend before. SO......................

From age 25 to 38.

when your career is good solid and you have a home and money in the bank and no debt

and your home budget allows it including she stay home with the baby and your still OK financially

as well after the prenup agreement is signed and you agree on how often you will have sex after the child and what religion or none the child/family will be

• Marie

I was 19 and married and that’s what worked best for me. I was working in a god job and so was my hubby. And because I developed cancer by 30 it worked for me. If I would have waited to my 30s I never would have been able to have the child I do have

22-25 -- education should be finished by then, you are self-supporting and have your own place to live.

The age when you understand that a child needs two parents.

• Jason4 weeks agoReport

life is not that simple its okay saying that having children is a big responsibility when parents get a divorce they still love their children clearly you were spoiled as a child