Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 month ago

the most talented band ever?

my vote goes to Led Zep, Plant at vocals, Page at guitar, Bonham at drums, they were all masters at their particular crafts, and all in one band. that's talent

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

bonzo was el supremo

favorable mention for

chrissy hind,,when she put out her first, album chords melody,,rythm

entirely new,and effective

• 1 month ago

Chet Baker loved making music for people and you can hear it in his recordings.

• James
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The Beatles had more musical talent than anyone else. A better band could have come along since, but they haven't, not yet anyway.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

The Liar is on drugs. The Beatles were VERY effective without Martin & NEVER used Jimmy Plagiarism at all. Not even to change the toilet-paper roll in the studio bathroom. Did you ever notice how 100% of the time someone ends a comment with "Just saying" they always full of feces?

• 1 month ago

Emerson, Lake & Palmer. 

• Virtuosos (in Emerson and Palmer, for sure, and Lake was certainly multi-talented)? Sure. Hack songwriters? Also sure.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nirvana hands down

• Frank Zappa and anybody he performed with.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Worthy of consideration. The Mothers of Invention were musically superb.

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I can only relate this answer to my favorite band. Everything in music is subjective. Genesis.

• 1 month ago

"my vote goes to Led Zep, Plant at vocals, Page at guitar, Bonham at drums, they were all masters at their particular crafts, and all in one band. that's talent"

Whiptyfuckingdo

My vote goes to Ulver

Source(s): nothing
  • 1 month ago

I would have to say, The Who, they have made amazing songs and movies too.

• 1 month ago

And the other guy on bass and keyboards.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Liar: Meh. If you look up "mediocre" in a dictionary, it's likely to have J.P.Jones' picture there.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.