Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Where are my previously asked questions?

I haven’t been on Yahoo ask in a long time and it seems as if so much has changed I really don’t like it, where are my previously asked and answered questions ? they have all disappeared

There are two areas you can see your Yahoo Profile activity. Either click on your avatar or your username located just below notifications on your left panel. You will see all your questions listed. If a question you posted does not show it was reported and remove.

If using a smartphone make sure you select desktop mode.

In your YA activity profile. If you still have that email account for THAT email account. If the email account has been inactive for over a year, Verizon may have deleted the email account.

Try left clicking tapping your USER NAME on THIS question. That is the only way I have found to get to MY YA activity profile for the last 10 days. Do NOT click or tap your avatar.

• .

Your questions and answers are still here https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/quest... (bookmark it) MANY other users have asked the same thing in the past week or more. Perusing the YA subcategory or using the search bar at the top of the page can provide you with answers to questions about the site, without the need to post a question that's already been addressed many times.

• Sharon

Click on your avatar to see your questions and answers, and points and level on the next page.

Click or tap your name/avatar to the left of your question or answer. Or click or tap your Yahoo nickname at the top of the list on the left side of the page, directly under the Yahoo logo.

In a desktop mode, click your name/avatar in the left side menu. The mobile version is glitching too much to give you an answer.

You may have to make a special contact to get them and you will if you press the right buttons.

• Daniel

There in the Same place as its Always been nothing has changed some people have Reported that they are having Problems getting to there Question list if thats the Situation then Yahoo may have a Bug until they Fix it you wont be able to Access it I do Apologize

I’m literally trying to figure out the same thing :((

• oklatom

Kay lee, yours are here. https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=QNdpkVdDaa&t=k