Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

embarrassing question but as a 30 year old guy with little sex experience, how do I pleasure a woman in bed so she is extremely satisfied?

Update:

I been seeing this woman for a few weeks and she is already giving hints that she really wants me to woe her and pleasure her in bed.

any tips on how to pleasure her and give her a great orgasm?

my only experience with sex is through quick one night drunk stands when I was college. other than that. I don't have much experience

Update 2:

lets just say I have zero experience with intimate sex.

48 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

I don't think there's any way possible the satisfy a woman. XD know this 95% of men suck at sex. They think they're so damn great but we have to finish ourselves off first.

Source(s): I would know because I'm a slut
    • Orla C
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Rubbish answer. As an older woman, TRUST ME - ask her what she likes, as her to show you what she likes, or suggest to her that you and she experiment with things until she finds something she likes - THAT'S how you pleasure her so she comes back to you for more.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

First, ask for consent. If she says yes, and she has to say yes, place her on your bed. Lay her down and kiss her gently. Pull away and stroke her face. Tell her how beautiful she is. Kiss her neck and gently nibble. Tell her everything you want to do to her. Take off your shirt and help her take her shirt off as well. It is all about foreplay. Leave a trail of kisses down her body. Ask her if she wants to take her bra off or if she wants you to do it for her. Unbutton her pants and take off her underwear. Retrace your kiss trail and then go back down. Put her legs over your shoulder and give gentle kisses around the "lips". Spread them apart, take your tongue and lick all around. Use your tongue and swipe across the clitoris at the top. This is the spot you need to focus on the most. Lick and suck on this area until she says she is going to ***. Then, you use your ring finger (make sure it is clean and your nails are trimmed) and slowly insert it into her. Make a "come here" motion inside her. You will feel a rough area called the G-spot. Rub against this spot and you will most definitely make her ***. Then you can move onto insertion.

• Jane1 month agoReport

Make sure you brush your teeth beforehand too. Hygiene is important!

• 1 month ago

You have zero experience with intimate sex? When is sex not intimate?

Having sex with a person you care about goes way beyond just pleasuring one another. It is an expression of feelings, the private and little known person that comes out during intimacy..

Stop being the typical arrogant male long enough to understand that intimacy isn't just about performance in bed!

• 1 month ago

Focus on her clitoris, if you eat her out, suck on it. Work it with the tips of your fingers. And while you are having sex, touch her clitoris. If this doesnt seem to be satisfying her, simply ask her what she likes!! Communication, (as uncomfortable as it can be) is very important, and will make things much easier!! 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Don't assume it will be perfect from the first time , you will gain the experience together , and will understand each other and learn how to please each other

There is no cook book for that , everyone is completly different

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask her to show you what she likes.

• 1 month ago

$$$$$. That's the most efficient way.

• michael
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

WOW, you have some nerve telling the truth here..  VERY GOOD!

• Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Easy...go down on her and SUCK on her clitoris. Pretend its a teeny tiny penis...cause that is what it is. Be nice and gentle...but SUCK ON IT!!!

• michael
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

4 WOMEN THAT NEVER BEEN EATEN OUT THE PROPER WAY.. VERY INTERESTING LIES..

• 1 month ago

Most women prefer the man to lead. If she is ok with what you do keeps doing it. If she is not ok with what. you are doing you will be made aware of it. She might guide you with hr hands or she might give verbal signals. Be yourself, relax and enjoy the moment.

• 1 month ago

!st off, there are places inside her vagina that you need to rub with your penis when you are having sex, The front of her vagina is all muscle and there are more nerves there than any other place in her vagina. You got to start off by kissing her though, gently at first then growing stronger and stronger the longer you kiss her. Her legs and across her shoulders should be very sensitive, just blow lightly on them at first then start kissing them. Look at her arms and see if see doesn't have chill bumps on them, she should have. Have you ever had oral sex with a woman? You would need to elevate her hips by pushing her legs back toward her head, this will allow you to enter her in an upward manner and this will allow you to put greater pressure on those muscles. You should tease her with your penis until she gets really turned on. Of course this will really turn you on too and you may have an orgasm very quickly, you should be able to regain your stamina shortly so that you can do it again and again. Just keep moving in her slowly, this should allow her to stay excited and when you're ready have at her again.

• harrys1 month agoReport

Most of these responses are from people who see sex as a prostitute-client relationship. She provides a service to him; he provides a service (gigolo) to her.

• 1 month ago

Oral sex is an excellent way to pleasure a woman, if you are unfamiliar with the technique she can guide you.

Foreplay is good also to make sure she's stimulated.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.