Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 1 month ago

Is it normal for someone togo to Las Vegas and not get a prostitute?

So my friend took a 4 day vacay to LV without his wife and with a male friend.  He was approached by an escort asking him if he wanted company. He said "Yes, but No" then he ran.  Is this acceptable male behavior for someone in Las Vegas.  I mean if I were him, I would have at least got a ******* and not tell anyone about it, so my wife would never find out.  It isn't cheating if you are in Las Vegas without your wife. Am I right?;)

It is normal to go to Las Vegas and not get a prostitute.

It is not normal to run when walking away would be sufficient.

It is cheating even if you are in Las Vegas without your wife..

• The Mann1 month agoReport

I concur. The little bastard said he ran like she had the plague or something. That is weird AF.

ditched the wife, went with his guy friend. yeahhhh he's gay.

Well I guess I am just a risk taker. Wooohoooo… the elevator ones give the best head btw. However, I prefer an escort if you got the money. There is a difference in quality. The lobby and elevator whores are good for the nights you need to blow some trail dust or are low on luck. The escorts are for the high rollers and guys who are there to have a good time on the strip regardless of price. Essentially, they are all prostitutes even if they are so-called escorts they will sleep with you if the price is right and how you play it is right too. The only question is how deep do your pockets run and how much of a player are you? My friend blew it. What a waste. He could of made up for it with a helicopter tour over the canyon or something. He did play the tables though. Sheesh.

Stop thinking with your damn dick.

• Jason

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many, they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

See below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Check for the sections TREATMENT and EPIDEMIOLOGY

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

Nope Vegas is not for prostitution, however I find American ladies to be decent french kissers though

• Jerry

It's normal to decline the attentions of prostitutes and other hustlers. You've never seen "No Lot Lizards" decals on truck windows?

• The Mann1 month agoReport

Eh that is more for trucker life style....I get that.

• MS

First, prostitution is not legal in Vegas. So going there looking for prostitutes is not wise or really typical. And I know a lot of people who go to Vegas on a regular basis, none of whom go for prostitutes or who would take advantage of such an opportunity.

i think its normal, not everyone wants to get involved with prostitutes

• marty

Although prostitution is legal in some places in Nevada, it is illegal in Las Vegas.