Can someone track you by your android phone without you knowing?

Sometimes I suspect that I am being followed where I go.  I am a private person and dont tell all my coworkers everything I do in my free time.  Sometimes it seems like I am being monitored where I go.  I know I am being paranoid but I work with some shady people.

Quit working with "shady people", and discuss your grandiosity with your therapist.

Changing your Google account password will help.

They can if they know your google account username and password. Change your password. There may be other tracking apps.

• Enigma

Yes,Google does it all the time even if you don't have Location enabled.

If you're really worried about privacy, get rid of all of your electronic devices (especially smartphones) since they're all tracking you to varying degrees.

However, an average person cannot track your phone. That kind of stuff only happens in movies and TV shows.

We're all being tracked by the FBI.

• Greg

Only with a court order, or maybe it is a crazed phone company employee. Don't take your phone with you and see what happens.