- NightTerrorLv 71 month ago
We cannot tell you that. You will need to reset your password. Click or tap the link below and follow the prompts:
- 1 month ago
Try mine. Its Feathers57
- .Lv 71 month ago
No one but you knows that
- Barkley HoundLv 71 month ago
• If you know your existing password then go to Account Security under Account Info under the gear icon
• If you do not know the password then you can only regain use of your account if there is a current recovery email or phone.
There is a new paid service called Yahoo Account Pro. Details at this link. https://productcentral.yahoo.com/products/yahoo-ac...
It is possible that they can be of help but there is no guarantee that paying for the service will solve your problem. There is no other paid service. This is only available in the US.
Security questions were eliminated many years ago and are only used for old accounts where there is no recovery email or phone. You can remove them now under account security. They may have already been removed. For details go here. https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/delete-havent-re...
If the account was closed for non use for a year or for TOS violations such as being underage in your country it can't be recovered.
To recover the account or to get a list of accounts associated with a recovery phone number or email address go here. https://login.yahoo.com/forgot
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- andyLv 41 month ago
I don't know what is your password
- Anonymous1 month ago
It's either dot-dot-dot-dot-dot OR asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk.