Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Would it be a true statement to say most Gemini’s know more then they let on?

Like for example: if a person is telling them a lie, a really convincing lie, and building on that lie constantly, is it most likely a Gemini already knows the truth or has gotten to the bottom of the situation and it’s just not in their nature to confront or be upfront about that, and instead they would just continue you to let you spew bs and play along with whatever you’re telling them despite them already knowing it’s bs?

YES. Of course it depends on the person and the situation. If it means something to me or I'm feeling fiesty, I will let them know. But most of the time I choose to keep quiet and wait till I that information can be useful to me.

Im a Gemini and I wouldn't detect a lie in someone unless they twisted the story and stuff like that.

They're always talking they never hide what they know

Gemini are about communication. But Scorpio are. But Scorpio can be social but they are quiet and mysterious for the most part but I considered them extremely Intelligent and they are always thinking and observanting everything, they are hard to read but they are the mind reader of the Zodiac, they are out of this world WIERDDDDD but are fascinating to think about what they are thinking in the butterfly (Symbolize Enlightement)and other stages of Scorpio. But Gemini are very smart

• Janet

Not always.

The Sign you find from the month-day of birth is ONLY the SUN Sign, and:

- everyone has ALL 12 zodiac signs in their personal birthchart

- Sun is only 1 out of 10 "planets" that are looked at in a person's birthchart

- everyone's birthchart is unique to the alone

- the aspects between these 10 planets are far more important than the Signs the planets were in when the person was born.

Sun sign astrology is just a commercial gimmick. It is not real astrology.

As for what a person knows, how they communicate, etc .. that is shown by their Mercury and NOT by their Sun. Sun only indicates our need to feel whole inside, to discover our own sense of self-esteem.

And all the birthchart shows is how the person will be IF they do NOTHING to change or grow. It is how we start out in life, but not whether or not we outgrow the 40-50 influences shown in our unique birthchart.

If someone doesn't confront/be upfront, that is more likely either their Moon (emotional responses) or their Venus (relating style) ... or perhaps their Ascendant (superficial social "mask").

If the person has their Mercury sextile or trine Neptune and/or Pluto, they can SENSE when you are lying, even if they haven't looked into it.

Probably, so but Scorpio do that to

I only like Aquarius Gemini Sagittarius and Pisces

• mkay1 month agoReport

Whatchu think about earth signs?

No, it would not be a true statement. Astrology is total bullsh*t. What is wrong with you? Why aren't you in a mental institution?