Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

Is sex with a condom still sex?

I had sex with this guy and I’ve never had sex with a condom before so it was new to me. I’ve tried it before with one but couldn’t so I’ve just had unprotected sex before. Anyway, I really wanted to have sex with him and now I feel like it wasn’t intimate because he wore a condom. We went down on each other but we had sex with a condom. We did it twice without a condom but for only a few seconds so that doesn’t count. I feel like I wasn’t intimate with him because of it and I can’t say I’ve had sex with him. I’d that true? Or am I overthinking it? Does it count as much? I'm worried I wasn't intimate with him

• Vicki

If a penis enters a vagina, it is sex. Just because you were using protection, does not make it any less sex. It's sex.

• 2 months agoReport

Exactly, A long time ago I used the excuse that oral sex wasn't sex or cheating. When my GF caught me and the girl who use to work for me engaged in "orally copulation".. she lost it. I couldnt use that excuse any longer. I guess the only time it doesn't count is with a virgin giving oral sex.

The minute that penis went into your vagina, you are no longer a virgin. Even if it wasn't flesh on flesh.. FLESH was inside your FLESH. You had sex, full intercourse. You can no longer claim the title virgin. My first sexual encounter with a young lady was also her first time. I got halfway down into her (no condom) and came because I was overly excited. I hadn't been in her less than 2 minutes before I released. So, its not like were had half an hour of fun. Half in, half out, that 2 minutes changed her, no longer a virgin. me either.

Are you a woman or a man? I'd bet money you couldn't tell if he was wearing a condom if you didn't know before he started.

• kelvin

of course it is and it doesn't matter how long it is either