what job can i get without a ged?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It's not about GED buddy, it's about the hard-work and perseverance to the kind of job you want to be involved. Do your best until you get it.

• 1 month ago

janitorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 1 month ago

laborer, model, poker player to name a few. If you have family connections, you can get into a union.

• 1 month ago

Maybe the world has changed, but I have never met an employer who cared what education I had. Experience is more important to get a job and ability is more important to get promoted. I have been an engineer all my life and never had any class above basic electronics in the Air Force.

A degree is not worth what it costs. Truck drivers and plumbers and electricians make as much money as PhDs with much lower schooling costs. Besides that, there just aren't that many openings that specifically require a PhD.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If you are over 18 you need a High school diploma or GED to find any job. Without a diploma or GED you may be able to work if you are self-employed and your customers pay with cash, money order or private checks or if your employer pays you off the books (usually cash).

• 1 month ago

Dope dealer, or hooker.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A janitor. Enjoy your life, cleaning toilets and vomit off the floor.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm assuming you're a high school dropout. You could be a truck driver, a home health aid, a construction worker, or a fast-food employee.

• Donald
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Why don't you just get your ged? The only way you are going to know is to apply for different jobs and see.

Best wishes

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.