Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 month ago

What would happen if I went to Israel and did this to someone's car?

I took this picture in New York by the way. It seems as though the Jew who owns this car fuсked with the wrong Goy....

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

they gona kill 100 Arabs and jail 100's of young guys for something they didn't do, destroy dozens of houses and build a couple of walls to segregate the country, as Stainless said, probably they will hire you to do it.

The Zionist state is Apartheid

• Sofia1 month agoReport

Arabs also some of the biggest hypocrites......... Like Jews..... Tell now what you think of Turkish Muslim brothers of yours murdering my people?!??

• 4 weeks ago

you would be a guest in an Israeli jail.

• saggi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They'll think it was a fanatic soccer huligan 

• 1 month ago

Troll. ............

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Jews and Muslims do that to themselves to play the victim card then they are free to kill the rest of us

We Greeks have had similar experience

• 1 month ago

Most of the times the jews do that kinda thang to themselves just to play there "victim" card.

I remember a female jew doin the same thing on her dorm door, a jew guy on his apartment mailbox in NYC, ... thousands of them, almost with the same Asian Indian sign painted on there target.

Looks kinda like a cross, I dunno what there tryin to achieve these jewrabs, I really dunno.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's certainly one way of making a Chevy less gay! :D

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hey..... Batman!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.