Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 month ago

What would happen if I went to Israel and did this to someone's car?

I took this picture in New York by the way. It seems as though the Jew who owns this car fuсked with the wrong Goy....

they gona kill 100 Arabs and jail 100's of young guys for something they didn't do, destroy dozens of houses and build a couple of walls to segregate the country, as Stainless said, probably they will hire you to do it.

The Zionist state is Apartheid

• Sofia1 month agoReport

Arabs also some of the biggest hypocrites......... Like Jews..... Tell now what you think of Turkish Muslim brothers of yours murdering my people?!??

you would be a guest in an Israeli jail.

• saggi

They'll think it was a fanatic soccer huligan 

Troll. ............

Jews and Muslims do that to themselves to play the victim card then they are free to kill the rest of us

We Greeks have had similar experience

Most of the times the jews do that kinda thang to themselves just to play there "victim" card.

I remember a female jew doin the same thing on her dorm door, a jew guy on his apartment mailbox in NYC, ... thousands of them, almost with the same Asian Indian sign painted on there target.

Looks kinda like a cross, I dunno what there tryin to achieve these jewrabs, I really dunno.

That's certainly one way of making a Chevy less gay! :D

Hey..... Batman!