Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Are women generally smarter than men?

Prove me wrong...

• glcang

Yes, I am a guy and they are indeed smarter at certain things. The female brain is very different from the male brain. I have great respect for the capabilities of women.

But we are all smart in different ways.

• you probably drink the soy she tricks you with and wear the pink top and 'man bun' too!

• Frank

In a word...nope. Females are made for making babies...when push comes to shove.

• Jane1 month agoReport

There is no higher gender. Very misogynistic comment! If they were used just for making babies, they wouldn't have a sense of knowledge, wouldn't have any feelings/nerve system. They would just be a womb. Females are not just for making babies, the WOMB is for making babies.

If that were true, then how did the patriarchy ever become a thing?

Come to think of they also claim that women are stronger than men too...so again, how did patriarchy ever become a thing then?...

...Well? We're waiting...!

• eweezey1 month agoReport

Patriarchy began because in olden days so many women were dying in childbirth. So the male was better able to be the constant and wise  family elder, and the wealth rested with him.

Most college grads are women.

People who earn degrees in the hardest majors (math, science) are mostly men.

And also since men have the fewest student loan debt, I’d go with men.

Let me think for a second,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Women and men are as smart as each other, in varying ways. It depends on the particular person and their talents.

• Spin

of course women are smarter.......i am a woman, therefore i am smarter

• DaMe1 month agoReport

Women are extremely insecure thats why theres more poor women and regardless of That woman's lifestyle or Looks they think the same! Most dont like handsome wealthy men becuz they think in they mind omg no he will cheat on me or blah! Thats not preference, Thats Bordeline INSECURITY! GROSS!!

yes men think in small sentences when giving a answer.

• Jon

When giving a answer? Outstanding grammar!

Ha Ha Ha, that's funny

• Dr. D

On average, females do better in school than males. There are more females in college than males. Females receive more college degrees, and advanced degrees than males. There are also more females in medical schools studying to be physicians than males. 

On average, females have a higher IQ than males. However, when it comes to exceptionally high IQs there are more males than females. 

https://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/SexDifferences.as...

• Johnny1 month agoReport

But who succeeds more in math and science? It’s men...

Girls are generally more emotionally mature than boys of the same age. Intelligence-wise, it's hard to say, but ceteris paribus, I can't see any reason for variation.