Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 10 months ago

Guy picked a flower out of his garden to give to me would you think that is cute?

It is thoughtful of him.

If he found it randomly growing and on a whim decided to give it to you, it's cute. If he put in the time and effort to grow it himself and grew it specifically for you, it's cuter - and thoughtful, besides.

• Steven

Yes, he is so cute, because he is thinking about you and giving you this flower. Appreciate this! Say thanks to him and enjoy with them..

yes i would totally say thats in the cute range

• Depends. It really depends on how I view the person who picked the flower. If Damion gave me a flower I might think it was cute. However, if John gave me a flower I might be creeped out. It could be seen as a manipulation tactic or a gimmick. A sincere gesture or an insincere gesture. If you think it was cute don't worry about if other think it was cute or not.....Unless they have facts to back up claims to why you shouldn't be enamored by it.....

he wants to propose to you ?

Sounds like a huge cheapskate.

Yes. Not so much if he picks it out of your garden and gives it to you.

No. He’s a cheapskate. If he wants to impress you, he would have gone to a florist and bought roses.

Yes, I would say it was cute.