Jose Mourinho eyes return to Premier League ?

Looks like hes waiting patiently for Tottenham Hotspur to relieve Mauricio Pochettino of his duties as manager so he can take over.

Would Mourinho be able to win the league with Spurs if he became manager folks ?

• Will.

Yes, he is a great manager. He would like to manage in the Premiership again.

• ?

wants another big payday and golden handshake

I think Jose's style of managing is more suited to La-Liga (Spain) or in Portugal. His style is not suited for Premier league or Bundesliga(Germany) for that matter. As far as Spurs are concerned I think Max Allegiri who managed Juventus last season, is among the front-runners.

• By all means, hire a guy who's been sacked on 3 occasions by 2 different PL teams and has a 3rd year jinx that's remarkable. His biggest idea at United was parking the bus when his teams played better opposition and lucking out draws. He burned through nearly 400 million pounds on players at United and left the team in worse shape.

Tottenham might suit him

He'd do great, for two years. I think Spurs have the players to suit his playing style, although I'm sure he'll want to completely replace that defence, I think he'd have Sissoko and Winks sitting deep with Son and Eriksen springing forward on the counter-attack. With Kane to put the chances away.

• andy

No, I doubt if a return to the premier league

would interest him

• In that case, I think he might be looking at the wrong team, unless he's VERY patient,....and no i don't think he would even if by some longshot he did become manager of Spurs

• Moronho is not a great mansger for Spurs long time plan to win the premiership.

• Ryan

I'd love if it happens. Spurs players might actually respond well to him