Jose Mourinho eyes return to Premier League ?

Looks like hes waiting patiently for Tottenham Hotspur to relieve Mauricio Pochettino of his duties as manager so he can take over.

Would Mourinho be able to win the league with Spurs if he became manager folks ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Will.
    Lv 4
    6 days ago

Yes, he is a great manager. He would like to manage in the Premiership again.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

wants another big payday and golden handshake

• 1 month ago

I think Jose's style of managing is more suited to La-Liga (Spain) or in Portugal. His style is not suited for Premier league or Bundesliga(Germany) for that matter. As far as Spurs are concerned I think Max Allegiri who managed Juventus last season, is among the front-runners.

• By all means, hire a guy who's been sacked on 3 occasions by 2 different PL teams and has a 3rd year jinx that's remarkable. His biggest idea at United was parking the bus when his teams played better opposition and lucking out draws. He burned through nearly 400 million pounds on players at United and left the team in worse shape.

• Ryan
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yes blame Jose for how the players perform this season

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Tottenham might suit him

• 1 month ago

He'd do great, for two years. I think Spurs have the players to suit his playing style, although I'm sure he'll want to completely replace that defence, I think he'd have Sissoko and Winks sitting deep with Son and Eriksen springing forward on the counter-attack. With Kane to put the chances away.

• andy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No, I doubt if a return to the premier league

would interest him

• In that case, I think he might be looking at the wrong team, unless he's VERY patient,....and no i don't think he would even if by some longshot he did become manager of Spurs

• Moronho is not a great mansger for Spurs long time plan to win the premiership.

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'd love if it happens. Spurs players might actually respond well to him

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.