marissa asked in PetsFish · 12 months ago

I recently bought a fish tank from a yard sale i have no clue how big it is. Can someone find out?

48” long x 18” high x 12” deep

40 gallon is my guess.

big like my d- never mind

how bout you do it yourself.... look It up 

• Ocimom

45 to 55 gallon.

• Akeath

That actually isn't a standard size.  It holds 45 gallons, and was either custom-made or manufactured by Deep Blue Professional as a special dimension tank that would be ideal for growing corals or live aquarium plants, since it is more shallow so that the light is filtered out as little as possible going through the water.  So it would be ideal for plants, coral, or fish that use the length to school back and forth a lot.  I would stay away from fish that normally are deep bodied (e.g. Angelfish). 

Source(s): Google

You just told us how big it is. If you want the volume, multiply 48 times 18 times 12 and you'll have it in cubic inches

it sounds pretty big

it is likely a 55 gallon. type "standard aquarium sizes" to see all common aquarium sizes.

• Alex
  • Jim

It is 48” long x 18” high x 12” deep big.