Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 1 month ago

Are New Yorkers flabbergasted, if not devastated, when they see non whites in their city?

I know America in general is 100 percent white, and New York is no exception. But if a New Yorker rides the subway, goes to Central Park, strolls through Times Square or goes into a restaurant or shop and sees non whites (blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, Asians, Indians, etc) would he/she faint?

From what I know, New York City is full of WASPs who rarely see POC.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

The Dutch called they want their colony back with reperations we rare suing you in the U N because we Swindle the land first from the Iraquories fair and square

• Mamianka
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

3 percent Best Answers - and 97 percent rejections or trash - like THIS response from you.  Sounds like you are answering a question you asked yourself.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

they’re gonna be p!ssed when blacks and puerto ricans take over 😊😊

• Sharon
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Less than half of NYC's population is ethnically white, while the borough of Queens is rated by the Census Bureau as the most ethnically diverse county in the entire USA. Schools where 20 or more kids speak a language other than English at home must offer bilingual classes, and I know of a school in Queens that has nearly two dozen such classes in everything from Haitian Creole to Pushtu. Imagine finding licensed teachers who know Pushtu!

• Vicki
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Um.

NY is actually full of diversity. Like much of America. You can't avoid POC. So, no, they don't faint. What a dumb, racist question.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Are U crazy!! NY is full of people of all cultures and colors.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.