Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 month ago

Am I wrong if I don't really like social media?

• Best answer

What you have is actually a gift.

Honestly, disliking social media is one of the best mature decisions anyone can make in this day and age. It gets even better if you find yourself with more free time to get a real life out there and talk with real people you know. You'd be grateful for these. 

I have met a guy who said that turning off social media was one of the best things and he's probably the most mature guy I know in our group. I agree with the idea considering that much of the things I see there don't actually make me smart.

• How is it that somebody allegedly born in the USA can still have a British accent?

How can such a person be concerned about the Ancient Classics, when most of the people in America are trailer trash?

Even the Social Register is considered nouveau riche compared with Burke's Peerage.

You are same to me. Actually I do not like social media.

Um, I’m just curious, why do you think you need someone else’s opinion on what you should or shouldn’t like? 🤷‍♀️

No you are not wrong. Actually I think, you do not have smart phone to use social media.

your not wrong, Social Media is an echo chamber of similar ideas if anything.

• Joe

Yes you are wrong. Very wrong. What is the matter with you ?  You must conform !!

No. Actually it's better because it makes you stay from all the negativity.

No.  You're simply immature for needing to ask this question.

• Pamela4 weeks agoReport

There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.

• Spin

You are the one who is right

You know what you like or dislike, there is no wrong.