Are there any security issues you face when traveling? And what would solve this?

Issues like people pickpocketing you, or there is no where to put your suitcases when you go to the toilet.

If you are worried about pickpockets, then the best thing is to be aware of your surroundings at all times. Thieves don't like those that are aware.

I've never been pickpocketed. I use a small, cross body bag, and sometimes a nylon pouch on a cord around my neck for my money and credit cards. Don't travel with more luggage than you can handle. If you're traveling with someone, one person stays with the luggage while the other goes to the toilet. If you're alone, have a bag you can wheel in with you.

• Kaz

I've never had a problem with a pickpocket, but I'm ALWAYS extremely careful of my wallet/handbag, access to my phone, etc. wherever I am. As for the bathrooms, I've always found the ladies rooms in airports have enough room in the stalls to roll your luggage inside it with you. So fortunately, I haven't had any security issues traveling.