Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

Do you Americans love your celebrities like the rest of the world does? ?

Because the world is obsessed with USA celebrities. They worship your celebrities...

Like...

What's your thoughts on: Madonna, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Cardi B, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry ....... 

The world is crazy about them ...

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Nope, next question please

• 1 month ago

Some of us Americans are unique and march to our own tune. 

Most primetime TV show advertisements make me wanna vomit...

I came up with a funny thing about "This Is Us" that would be the type of thing that might appear on Family Guy if Seth thinks the same way I do about it...

["This Is Us," a highly-overrated show about ordinary people... doing ordinary things...]

That one show where a person dresses up in a ridiculous costume and sings and people have to guess who they are (and act like they're excited about it) is just dorky to me beyond words.

Not all of us Americans think the same way - but the majority of us/them do... hence this last election result. 

*Facepalms*

I'm set to visit Canada at the end of the month and the wow-and-flutter of my heart is indescribable. 

I need to get out for a weekend retreat. 

This place puts tremendous strain on those who actually do things not according to peer pressure and trends.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I only love celebrities from the last century. The only one I borderline worship is Michael Jackson lol sorry not sorry.

• 1 month ago

I wouldn’t say I love celebrities but I am a fan of a lot of them. I wouldn’t act crazy and cry if I meet a celebrity. They are people just like the rest of us. Why would I treat them differently just because they are celebrity and rich?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I love all people, in theory, and appreciate talent. But what Cardi B does when she’s not singing? I don’t care. We in the US are crazy about the British royal family for some reason.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

These celebrities need to stop yapping about politics and play dress up, which is all they are good at.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes I love celebrities but I know they are people too I do not worship them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No I could care less

• Megumi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I do not care for any of this group. Surely you can do better.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hmmm

Madonna - over priced, washed up hooker

Britney Spears - Like Madonna, but younger

Michael Jackson - Dead.

Cardi B - a seriously f*cked up face with make up

Taylor swift - Not bad

Kety Perry - looks like fun to be in bed with!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.