Black asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Women: opinion about long hair on a guy?

What do women these days think about long hair on guys? It used to be popular among rock musicians from the 60's to the early 90's. If you like it, then who were some of the celebrities that you liked with this hairstyle?

I think the main question I'm trying to get at is, is it something that makes sense to have in this day and age?

• Vicki

I like it. But it depends on the guy. Some guys, long hair REALLY doesn't suit. But I have two rules.

1. It CANNOT be longer than mine.

2. I will be trying different hairstyles on you. Straightening it, curling it, braiding it. You keep it long at your own risk.

• Regardless of that, you sound like a better than average girlfriend / wife and more open-minded than the average girl. Hypothetically, I'd let you become my hairdresser at home (salons are not long hair friendly, especially for males) as long as you listened to my input.

It honestly doesn't bother me really

I personally love long hair on menas long as they wash it. Especially if they let me braid it or put it up for them. My fiance had long hair and lets me play with it.

Honestly, long haired guys are freakingly HOT! but for me i like short hair guys because I think they are look clean :)

I don't like a man has a long hair personally. Short hairstyle looks more cool

• I understand if that is your preference except how does having little to zero hair to do anything with look more cool than having enough hair to have more options?

Depending on the guy,, his personality and his height, i have seen many peoples with long hairs are looking very attractive, handsome and majestic, and some peoples with long hairs really looking ugly

I’m not a huge fan of long hair. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it, I just don’t find it very attractive. But there is the occasional man I’ll see with long hair that I find myself attracted to.

• Kate

No problem with it on young guys but older men with long hair and beards look ferel.

They love a Hercules some of them do so long hair in this case is okay

it depends on the person

I don't care about their hair. Up to them. I was with a guy that beautiful, long golden-brown hair. He asked how I felt about it one day and I said, "Hey, it's your head, why do I have any say?" My hair was always shorter than his, LOL.

All I cared about was that he took care of it, the end. I didn't care about the length, but I cared about it looking decent, brushed, and not greasy or anything. Oh, and he had to clean out the shower drain once a week, because I knew that wasn't ME! Beards, long hair, crazy facial hair, dreads, bald, don't care. If he's happy how he looks, that's all that matters.