why is my printer saying it has no toner.?

I replaced the color toner in my brother MFC-L3770CDW and now it says to add toner.

• John

Brother may be doing this on purpose to trick you into buying their expensive toners. Read this for the reason and solution:

https://bestinkandtoner.com/brother-laser-printer-...

search for the youtube videos on how to reset the brother printer toner message

• Norm F

What toner did it say was empty. What one did you replace and what one is it saying to replace now.

• Lv 7

let me guess: you got the cheaper non-OEM toner? when you buy cheap toner, you don't ever know what you are getting. it isn't guaranteed, and doesn't always have an expiration date to go by, and when it does, you can't trust it.

i have only run into a bad OEM cartridge once in my life. LEDs are distracting, too.

probably cause it dont have any

Did you reset the printer?