Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesTheatre & Acting · 1 month ago

Can the director cast a teen brother and sister as boyfriend & girlfriend in a romantic play if both siblings have great chemistry on stage?

they can but if they do i wouldn't audition for that directors show anymore. its weird

Isn't that incest

• John P

Nothing is specifically forbidden in the way of casting any people in any sort of way in any sort of play. I assume that there would be no scenes of great intimacy, which both brother and sister might find awkward. I assume also that both would agree to that casting. No point in trying to compel them if they do not like the idea. "Great chemistry" might not stretch that far!

• Tina

No. And no one is going to. You have made this up because of your sad fascination with teenage incest. Please go away.

Stupid repeating troll.....

i dont see why not, its just a play

• audrey

In my opinion, no. Too much like incest.

NO, that's a bad idea!

Sounds like incest if you ask me.