L
L asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 2 months ago

Name me one thing that Sadiq Khan has done that has directly contributed to increasing crime in London?

And bear in mind, crime is on the increase all over the UK, so why exactly is the increase in London different and down to Khan?

There will always be crime in London. We have 10 million people packed into a tiny city. Also, so many kids are not being raised well by their parents. It has nothing to do with Sadiq Khan or anyone. Responsibility of the parents to raise their children properly. My parents were picky about who I was friends with, I had to come home by 6pm in the evening and they didn’t buy me a mobile phone until I turned 19. 

• PAMELA

It is not down to khan, but i cannot name one thing that he has done for londoners, can you?

He hasn't. However he is a rather meek and mild man who has done little to reduce it. More police and more stop and search will not necessarily remedy the situation. We need to look far deeper and perhaps lay the blame for crime on poor parenting, poor nutrition a general feeling of no hope etc

Being Mayor of London also makes him the local equivalent of the "Police & Crime Commissioner" position other parts of the country have.

Instead of telling the Police to get their **** in gear, he seems to just shrug off crime as no biggie and a normal part of city life.... and generally just more interested in stupid virtue signalling nonsense than actually doing anything to crack down on things other than the old "new labour" approach of throwing money at problems in the hopes they go away.

Vocal Opponent of "stop & search" powers that would otherwise help remove sharp pointy objects from people before they stick them in someone.

• Clive

What does this have to do with travel?

• Jon

This does not appear to be about travel.