Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 1 month ago

What time is it in London when it is noon in Minneapolis?

• Clive

Minneapolis is in the CST time zone, which is 6 hours behind London. So normally, 6 pm.

Changes to and from DST aren't on the same date in the two countries, so in March and October it may be one hour different from that. For example, this year, clocks go back in the UK on 27 October but in the Central Time Zone, not until a week later, so for a week it will be only 5 hours' difference.

But other than that, all you have to do to find out the time in London is add 6 hours.

Do not know or care.

8:28 in the morning, I’m just not sure if it’s the same day, or the next.

• The Football God

I come here for my entertainment. Sometime it appeals to others. This one missed you. I really don't need someone to tell me what to answer. I clicked your name. I didn't look through it, but you own your words and I respect that. I own every keystroke I've ever hit since day. We don't need to agree

• Sparky

6 pm in London is midday / noon in Minneapolis

It should be a six hour time difference. Meaning noon in Minneapolis should be 6pm in London.