Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 9 months ago

How to deal with a teacher that hates me?

it’s a personal thing she just hates me and no matter how hard i try i always get put in detention and she’s just rude to me, how do I get her to be nicer?? i’ve never done anything wrong i work really hard but she treats me oppositely to how she treats the rest of the class including people who don’t do their work. i hate the class but i can’t drop out i wish she would just give me a chance even though it’s not my strongest subject

I'm sorry to hear that. We've all had teachers that hated our guts. I remember in middle school I had a teacher that high fived all the kids before the lesson started except for me. It made me feel really bad. However, I don't think that a teacher would give you a detention just by not liking you. You must be doing something that you're not allowed to that gets your teacher irritated. Maybe you're constantly talking in class? If that's not the case, then talk to your parents about it or like others said, talk to the principal.

If you keep getting detentions, you must be doing SOMETHING wrong.

"i’ve never done anything wrong" - my guess is your teachers "hates" you because you THINK you don't do anything wrong, but you are most likely rude, put in little effort, disruptive, etc

• 9 months agoReport

i’m literally not i work so hard in class and i’m in no way rude cause i don’t even talk and i obviously put loads of effort into my homework but it’s not good enough

• Nathan

If she tells you off say, "I'm sorry that thing happened miss." So I not talk back to her, or she may dislike you more. If you feel like she is targeting you I suggest talking to someone of higher authority to sort it out

record any rude stuff on something like a hidden recording device and use this stuff as evidence to get that ***** fired

You should tell your parents. Because personally, when I had problems with a teacher and my parents stepped in, trust me, everything was totally different after that. Another thing would be to get under her skin maybe? You don't have to do it in an extremely rude way, but meaning you go the extra mile on homework, hand it in way before the due date and see how she reacts. Or you give her 'feisty responses'. I hope I was able to help.

talk to your principal about it

talk to the principal about it