Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Best answer

A battle between pain and hope.

• ctc453
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

That's not in your heart, it's in your head. The heart has NOTHING to do with emotional responses!

• 2 months ago

Unknown .......

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A whole lot. it aint easy...

• 2 months ago

No clue what that means

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Tick tock Tick Tock Tick Tock !!!!

• 2 months ago

some pain some joy some anger some sorrow

• ctc453
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

That's not in your heart, it's in your head. The heart has NOTHING to do with emotional responses!

• 2 months ago

atria and ventricles pumping blood

• 2 months ago

Blood and stuff

• 2 months ago

Blood being pumped I guess

• 2 months ago

A bit upset. Because I have a tendency to get angry and my family happens to hear/ see it. I'm not angry at them, just angry at past authoritative figures in my childhood that abused their power and their job just to upset and traumatise me.

The effects of child abuse, belittling and bullying at a young age by adults that should have known better... the effects are lingering... maybe I was just very sensitive then, which is why I have such raw memories...

What's going on now is that I'm trying to put the past - which is irrelevant - behind and live in the present and be there for my family.

Otherwise, I'm keeping myself entertained with music. Currently listening to Manila Luzon's "Gay Man" :D

• ctc453
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.