what's going on in your heart?

A battle between pain and hope.

• ctc453

That's not in your heart, it's in your head. The heart has NOTHING to do with emotional responses!

Unknown .......

A whole lot. it aint easy...

No clue what that means

Tick tock Tick Tock Tick Tock !!!!

some pain some joy some anger some sorrow

• ctc453

atria and ventricles pumping blood

Blood and stuff

Blood being pumped I guess

A bit upset. Because I have a tendency to get angry and my family happens to hear/ see it. I'm not angry at them, just angry at past authoritative figures in my childhood that abused their power and their job just to upset and traumatise me.

The effects of child abuse, belittling and bullying at a young age by adults that should have known better... the effects are lingering... maybe I was just very sensitive then, which is why I have such raw memories...

What's going on now is that I'm trying to put the past - which is irrelevant - behind and live in the present and be there for my family.

Otherwise, I'm keeping myself entertained with music. Currently listening to Manila Luzon's "Gay Man" :D

• ctc453