Why do teenagers have babies ? ?

My sister and her friend like to watch the show Teen Mom I cant understand why probably because they were teen moms themselves they think they have to watch it. I tried watching it with my wife before I didn't like it. My sister had her twins when she was 19 her friend had one when she was 14. Her friend's boyfriend is twice her age. Me and my wife don't want kids not right now anyway we been married for 2 years. Our anniversary is in a few weeks. Lots of my wife's friends had kids also as teenagers even some of her cousins. One of the girls from her school also had a baby at 14. I think 14 is way too young how would a 14 year old even know how to raise a baby. They're still kids themselves. Why do such young girls have babies ? 

Some have babies because their boyfriends wanted sex, and the girls wanted to keep their boyfriends. 14 year old don't make rational decisions. That's why the law lets them off easily when they shoplift- the part of the their brains that gives them impulse control is not fully developed until the early 20s.

Some girls have babies because their lives are empty and they think a baby will give them unconditional love.

1 week ago

< Why do teenagers have babies ? >

they have sex either without birth control or it fails.

• GEEGEE

Ask your sister, and likely lots of girls would have similar reasons. I would guess many of them are unplanned, accidental and unplanned.

B/c thėy are physically able to but said #

of teen mom's & dad's hav been dclining

over the yrs & many arn't even having

sėx :()

Stupid repeat trolling.....

Because it sometimes makes them sad and emotional. They might even cry. And that would tickle your crybaby fancies for sure, Sherlock.

at 14 they only know how to have sex

• Pippin

For the same reason they have in all the years (decades?) that you've been spamming this question.

Because, human biology dictates when the human body is able to carry children. Typically this starts around 12 years old. By 14 most boys and girls have started puberty and are able to reproduce. Just because 14 years old is young does not mean they do not have normal urges that all people have. The difference is, at 14 these boys/girls know nothing about safe sex and how to prevent pregnancy. All they know is they want to have sex, so they do it not thinking of the consequences and what ends up happening is teen pregnancies. This is why I think its stupid for anyone under the age of 16 to be having sex. Even 16 is pretty young, but at least at 16 most kids are near adulthood and know better than to screw without a condom, plus its going to happen regardless. 14/15 is far too young.