Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 month ago

Why has the Euromillions not been won AGAIN?

So no one won the £169million Euromillions Jackpot yesterday, meaning that it had rolled over for a record time (twenty, I believe). The jackpot hasn’t been won since June 11th.

I just can’t comprehend that all of the lottery ticket sales in the UK, France, Spain, Belgium, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland and Luxembourg would not generate a winning ticket after TWENTY draws.

Is it really *that* hard to win?

It's hard to believe that no one has won it yet. I also wonder why people buy more tickets, wouldn't they be happy with the normal jackpot?

• BJJ

I won £10.10 on it last night,  i think next Tuesdays draw is a must win draw,  if there isn't a jackpot winner the £169 million will drop down the next tier of entries 

The rules of the jackpot cap only allow the top prize to stay at its maximum level of €190 million for five draws at the most. If there are no winners in the ‘Match 5 + 2’ category in the fifth draw, the full amount still has to be given away and will be shared between players in the ‘Match 5 + 1’ tier. The jackpot will roll down to the next category if there are still no winners in the second tier

Um, yes it's really that hard to win. Each ticket has LESS than a 1 in 200 million chance of winning. Think about that.

• gerald

yes it is ridiculous and its to stop syndicates winning it by making the odds so huge and its the old practice of the size of the carrot that attracts the donkeys

No it's normal for random lotteries to be random.

Nice pot tho.