Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 2 months ago

what martial art would be best for learning how to kill a polar bear with my bare hands.?

Update:

@perfectly baked maybe a more sustainable bear then

Update 2:

@megalomaniac but theres dozens of polar bears outside my house. and there are no gun shops. there are a couple of dojos though. most of them cost 4 pounds of fish per month to study in.

Update 3:

@ i might be able to cut through one of the trees with a rock or trade for one with a fish. are there any spear arts you recommend.

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Everything requires to kill bear.

• 2 months ago

That is how we learn, and no one should be belittled or ridiculed for asking a .A "top martial artist" is someone who has trained to use his hands and feet to break bricks .Man kills bear with bare hands and teeth by shoving arm in throat and biting . What land animals could the best martial artist not win in a fight against?

• 2 months ago

In my professional opinion,

rugby.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why I do declare, we have us a genuine Darwin's Law Contestant here, folks, or a really bad troll.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

There's a little known technique used by the Romans. It's where you strip naked dip yourself in honey and roll around in fish. Then go out find a male bear make intense eye contact with him as you circle around behind him with intent to sodomize him. The fear you strike in him will send him into cardiac arrest and he will die instantly. Try it! 

• 2 months ago

And for every thing.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

That martial art that guy grasshopper used on Kung Fu.

• 2 months ago

Y would U want to kill a polar bear??

• 2 months ago

Hunting rifle fu.

It is unreasonable to expect to survive fighting a polar bear with your bare hands no matter what style of martial art you study.  It's best to just leave them alone.

Udate: Do you live in Churchill Manitoba, or Tuktoyaktuk by any chance?  People around there who actually do live close to polar bears carry hunting rifles.

• 2 months ago

The art of not recycling items... if you get my drift.

Ever see that picture of the emaciated polar bear?

It's hearbreaking - at this rate my grandkids won't even have a planet to live on...

Wait...

I don't even have kids nevermind.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.